A tag management system (TMS) allow you to manage and maintain tags from within a single application, enforcing workflow and process, leading to many distinctive benefits:
- Accuracy of the overall analytics data set.
- Easier Integration of analytics data from different sources and applications.
- Efficiency of adding tags when need it in the product cycle.
- Flexibility in adding and testing new tags and reduced dependency on suppliers whilst freeing up IT resources.
- Control of site compliance to technical best practices, privacy and other mandates.
- Performance improvement in page load time due to streamlining and serving tags only when appropriate.
The selected TMS vendor should meet the following high level requirements
- Easy to used – needs to make marketing more agile. The interface should be user-friendly for not technical users.
- Improve effectiveness by handling over control to the marketing team.
- Improve site performance and customer experience.
- Should support advance tagging, attribution modeling and multi-vendors tags deployment.
- Should support integration with your internal database.
- Should accommodate multiple user group and permission level.
- Need to respond quickly to new legislation and privacy concerns.
|Ensighten||Ensigthen provides enterprise tag management solutions that enable businesses manage their websites more effectively.||Anametrix and TagMan|
|Tealium||Tealium is a provider of tag management solutions, including analytics, advertising and affiliate enterprise websites|
|Signal||Signal is a cross-channel marketing company that provides cloud-based marketing technology for brand and digital agencies.||BrightTag and SiteTagger|
|Tag Commander||Tag Commander is a tag management system based on a new technology combined with an ergonomic interface called Universal Tag Container|
|Relay42||Relay24 is known for its cutting-edge technology, easy to use, flexibility and integration capabilities.|
|Qubit||Qubit provides a product suit that collects and process large data sets to identify and execute the biggest levers for improving online profitability, through machine learning, statistical analysis and high performance computing.|
Which of the following benefits has your firm experienced as a results of your TMS?
Based 56 North American digital marketing decision-makers who have implemented a TMS Source Forrester Reseach
Here is a great SlideShare presentation on the key building blocks of a social brand. You’ll find a tonne of great info here from the guys at WeAreSocial. About how brands drive conversation, building digital communities, adding value to conversation, going mobile .etc Enjoy!!
10 Lessons Learnt in 2010 by SEOMOZ
An insightful example on how to reach your audience.
The succesful story of how a small energy company was able to attract the most promising MBA students