Web Strategist and Product Manager (Financial Services) Education
2000 – 2001 MBA of International Business – Asian Institute of Technology
Europe Business School network, Bangkok – Thailand
- Majors: International Business
- Thesis: Project Financing in South East Asia – the case of the SkyTrain project
- GPA: 3.5 – Thesis marked Excellent
1993 – 1999 1st Class of Honour – Bologna University – Italy
- Majors: International Economics and Finance
- Specialization: Financial Maths.
- Thesis: The Thai Financial Crisis explained using Morris & Shin Game Theory Model.
- GPA: 105 on 110 – Thesis marked Excellent
- Mobile & micro devices, user experience, product strategy, agile project management, Digital and IT Project execution KPIs, Visio.
- Content: Methode (publication), MS Sharepoint
- WebTrends Certified Admin, Site Catalyst in house training, GA user.
- Agile software: CA Rally dev. and JIRA.
- Change management.
- People management skills
- Human Factor International Mobile User Experience & Design for the Big trained.
- Sectors: Media, Financial Services & Telecommunication
Digital Scrum product strategist/owner, with over 8 years of experience in product design, agile methodology, user experience, and product management with an online technology firm: A confident professional with strong analytical, problem solving, UX, communication and client facing skills who is passionate about delivering best in class user centered-experiences that push the boundaries.
June 2011 – Present – Moody’s Analytics
Moody’s Analytics provides research, data and analytics for managing and modelling credit risk.
Jul 2013 – Present – Strategist
- Owner of the full product life cycle of Moody’s tablet apps, smartphone site, Information Security, eCommerce (PCI DSS Compliance and architecture), and new platform products.
- Lead the the full road-map for the new smartphone app and micro devices.
- Responsible for managing, developing product backlog in Rally Agile Development (CA).
- Biweekly user acceptance testing in 3 environments pre-production.
- Author and maintain project schedules, briefs, project requirement documents, wireframes, analytics, use cases/user stories and cost estimates.
- Manage project timelines and ensure timely deliverables for software development teams located across New York, San Francisco, London and Shenzhen (China).
July 2012 – June 2013 – Associate Strategist
- Lead top to bottom strategy, design and development of consumer e-commerce journey from initial contact (Moody’s) to the externally hosted ecommerce platform (Moody’s Alacra WebStore), as well as the new Help & Support section.
July 2011 – June 2012 – Senior Marketing Associate
- Start as an Operations associate, dealing mainly about product defects, soon move into a more product strategist position. Managing the vision, positioning and USPs of the Help & Support and User Friendly Registration products in the marketplace, as part of the wider product portfolio. Goal met: increased self-registration %CRT by 25 points since day one.
- Brought to market the new Moody’s smartphone site on budget and on timely manner.
- Brought to market the new e-commerce user journey design that lead to a 30% increase in the online sales of our research suites.
- Create a process to effectively manufacture and manage regional sites.
May 2008 – October 2010 – Tiscali UK (TalkTalk Group)
Portal Research Manager
TalkTalk Telecom Group plc provides pay television, telecommunications, Internet access, and mobile network services to businesses and consumers in the United Kingdom.
Head of Web Analytics and e-Commerce – manager of a team of 3. Responsible for the overall definition, implementation and management of the portal digital research programmes, digital insight research, SEM, ecommerce forecasting & planning; digital strategy, media attribution modelling.
July 2007 – May 2008 – Syzygy UK (WPP Group)
Planning & Insights Research Manager
SYZYGY is a successful, award-winning internet solutions company based in London.
Act as a Head of Research with a track record of actionable research in the tech and financial services industry (Sky Travel and HSBC).
Clients: HSBC plc, Mazda EU, Orange Business, Sky Travel, Setanta, P&G, Essent Trading & De Beers.
- Agile tools: JIRA and CA Rally Development
- Pluralsign Scrum and BA certifications.
- Web Analytics: Certified WebTrends admin, user of Adobe and Google Analytics
- Design: basic Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- Search vendors (trained and expert user): Nielsen AdRelevance and NetRaings, ComScore, BMRB TGI and TGI.net. Hitwise.
- Human Factor International: Mobile Design and Design for the Big.